Monday 14 April 2014

It's Been a Fun Year!

CSC148 is coming to a close end. It's been fun. Tons of ups and downs; a rollercoaster of a ride.

Personally, I really enjoyed this course. It gave us (my fellow students and I) a great feeling for complexity. Prior to this class, I felt like I was in elementary school learning addition. This class felt more like the beginning of university.

On the downside, while I did want the course to be challenging, there were lots of dumb mistake I made here and there. Unfortunately, CSC148 isn't exactly that easy 4.0GPA CSC108 was. But that's no big deal; computer science is fun no matter what.

With that being said, CSC148 was probably my favourite course so far and I can't wait to see what future CS courses are like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're on Google+